This session includes a 30min early years storytelling experience led by our intrepid explorer who has travelled the globe collecting interesting and unusual artefacts from the natural world, followed by time to explore our under 5s gallery – Desert Discovery.
The Imaginative Journey will be a mix of child-led and adult-led exploration and discovery. It encourages children’s natural curiosity and imagination through pretend play, communication, and sharing. It can be linked to many aspects of learning in the EYFS.
Available selected dates during Spring and Summer 2020:
5 – 14 February
25 February – 5 March
17 March – 1 April
29 April – 21 May
3 June – 17 July
Remember: We’re closed on Mondays during term time!
All visits include
- A welcome by our specially trained staff
- Dedicated lunch area for your pupils
- Option to pre-book a visit to the gift shop
- Explore our museum and outside area
- Free teacher preview visit
- Resources such as risk assessments and gallery guides
Calderdale schools get 50% off!Contact us