Terms and Conditions for a school visit to Eureka!
- Bookings must be made at least 7 days in advance of your visit, though we recommend booking as early as possible to get the date that you want.
- School group rates are only available for groups of 10 or more children
- School visit admissions are issued as a day ticket only and do not include a Eureka! annual pass.
We offer free adult places with your booking:
- Gallery visit:
KS1 & KS2: 1 free adult for every 5 paying children
Nursery, Reception: 1 free adult for every 3 paying children
- Programme visit:
Reception, KS1 & KS2: 1 free adult for every 5 paying children
It costs £6 each for any additional adults that you bring on your visit.
- In order to secure your booking, we require a deposit of 50% of the total cost within two weeks of booking.
- If we have not received your deposit payment within two weeks, your booking slot will be released.
- The remaining 50% payment is due before or on the date of your visit. This can be sent in advance or with a member of the team attending.
- Balance payments not made by the day of your visit will incur an additional £20 administration fee.
- If you have paid the full balance prior to your visit and your numbers decrease, we will issue vouchers for the children unable to attend. If your numbers increase, you will be asked to pay for the additional adults/children on the day, or we will issue an updated invoice including an additional £20 administration fee.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your booking. The amount of refund to which you are entitled depends on how much notice you give us:
- More than 6 weeks: Full refund
- Less than 6 weeks: 50% refund – effectively surrendering your deposit.
If cancellation is due to circumstances outside your control such as extreme weather, we will endeavour to change your booking to another suitable date, however we are only able to offer this change once.