Terms and Conditions for a school visit to Eureka!
- Bookings can be made for Tuesdays – Fridays during term time.
- Bookings must be made at least 14 days in advance of your visit, though we recommend booking as early as possible to get the date that you want.
- Each group visit is for a maximum of 35 children. It is a set price for the visit for the whole group independent of the number of children.
- School visit admissions are issued as a day ticket only and do not include a Eureka! annual pass.
- Every booking is for a standard visit which includes a 2 hour accompanied tour of the museum and a show.
We recommend you bring at least 1 adult for every 5 children in your group however, as all adults are included in the overall price, you can bring as many as you need.
- In order to secure your booking, we require a deposit of 50% of the total cost within two weeks of booking.
- If we have not received your deposit payment within two weeks, your booking slot will be released.
- The remaining 50% payment is due before or on the date of your visit. This can be sent in advance or with a member of the team attending.
- Balance payments not made by the day of your visit will incur an additional £20 administration fee.
Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to cancel your booking. The amount of refund to which you are entitled depends on how much notice you give us:
- More than 4 weeks: Full refund
- Less than 4 weeks: 50% refund – effectively surrendering your deposit.
If cancelation is due to circumstances outside your control such as extreme weather or coronavirus related, we will endeavour to change your booking to another suitable date.
If we have to cancel for any reason (e.g. the museum is forced to close) we can either look to rearrange your visit for a later date or reimburse any fees or deposit paid in full.